Smart means operating with competitive advantage.
Smart retirement solutions link people, information and tools to reduce time, increase efficiency, and enable choices that deliver greater outcomes. Aspire starts with smart technology to deliver smart results—our technology platform is designed to deliver optimum plan processing for the independent advisor and TPA. InvestLink, Aspire’s proprietary, conflict-free open-architecture enables our customers to operate with competitive advantage by leveraging a service provider delivering data, technology, information and partnerships to readily assess, anticipate and respond to evolving industry and business dynamics.
We are investing significantly to our proprietary technology platform to continually enhance the user experience for real-time information and decision-making across any and all areas of retirement planning. One primary aspect of our solution capabilities is our strategic partnerships. The relationships we have invested in are mindful of strategic expectations and outcomes. We build and nurture partnerships with leading providers that share in similar cultural beliefs of high integrity, ethics and industry leadership. Most importantly, our partnerships are based on technology and superior service that delivers greater outcomes and enables performance value for all parties.
- InvestLink, a new name for our recordkeeping system, offers access to custom configurations to meet the most complex needs and link the user levels through one technology hub.
- We link advisors with investment service providers offering model portfolios, fiduciary oversight, and participant investment tools to deliver the highest level of expertise at each point in the retirement plan management process.
- Aspire’s platform is conflict-free because we do not have any proprietary funds and instead actively partner with leading investment providers to expand choices such as our partnership with Prudential Retirement that makes its stable value product available to over 4,000 school districts.
- Participation in data sharing networks such as FAN Mail® allows our clients to access information on all their accounts from a single location to work effectively with timely information.
- Direct integration capabilities through alliances with leading providers in other industries, such as payroll provider Ceridian, enable the automated exchange of data across multiple systems to reduce administrative workload and ensure accuracy.
- Partnerships to enhance capabilities throughout the lifecycle of retirement plan management, including custom and e-enrollment kits through Broadridge, simplify and streamline the processes for our clients.
- Aspire’s national TPA network includes over 200 TPAs and is growing every day. Our TPA Partnership program provides our premier TPA partners with opportunities and tools to further promote and grow business.
- The Aspire 403(b) Advisor Network connects, communicates and collaborates with and between advisors specializing in services for schools districts and their employees with Non-ERISA 403(b) plans.
- Our private-label branding program has options to maintain and build brand recognition across all user portals.